Hello,

Yup I did run the OpenCL programs. I still can run them. I tried clinfo on
root as well. Still no luck. Everyone seems to have issues with Nvidia
OpenCL support.

I'll first try the AMD SDK which should hopefully work. Otherwise I could
use my desktop at home which has an AMD card and OpenCL working. But I
can't access it till the end of April during vacations.

Cheers,
Param