Hi everyone,

Sorry for the brief period of absence. I did a fresh build and got the GUI
working. A build with .cl file for accelerating epa also completes
successfully. I've generated the .patch file as well.

However, parallel ray trace fails on every primitive(including ell, ehy,
sph etc). I get a message on the terminal saying '-z doesn't exist',
generated by function db_lookup(). A quick grep takes my to the function in
librt. The option is checked here using RT_DBHASH().

I tried couldn't find the definition of this. Can someone tell me why -z is
not being recognized? Right now, lookup of -z fails and the ray trace
continues serially.

Best,
Param