[quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2010/04/21 at 18:47 +0200]

Hi:

>A French user read the manual and reported mistakes I fixed. Moreover I
>updated the French Manual with last changes. Here's the patch you can
>apply.

Thanks.

>Besides, I suggest you to publish online in html an update of manual,
>English and French, because releases are 2009, and now they're out of
>date.

I keep the web pages in sync with the most recent production release. That 
being said, 4.2 will be out in a week or two so those updates are about to be 
made.

I was about to contact you, actually, to bring the manual up-to-date for the 
4.2 release. I haven't done that yet because there's one section (key tables) I 
still need to update in English. I'll certainly be letting you know when that's 
done.

-- 
Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | 2011 May 21 is the Day of Judgement.
EMail: [email protected] | Canada  K2A 1H7   | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the World.
http://FamilyRadio.com/                   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to