Hi Dave, I keep the web pages in sync with the most recent production release. Hmm very strange. On the website, the manual online is for brltty-4.0, may 2009. So why? brltty current release is 4.1, october. I don't understand (section Documentation at the top of the page).
> I was about to contact you, actually, to bring the manual up-to-date for the > 4.2 release. I haven't done that yet because there's one section (key tables) > I > still need to update in English. I'll certainly be letting you know when > that's > done. Ok I wait for your news. Don't hesitate. Regards, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL Le mercredi 21 avril 2010 à 13:06 -0400, Dave Mielke a écrit : > [quoted lines by Jean-Philippe MENGUAL on 2010/04/21 at 18:47 +0200] > > Hi: > > >A French user read the manual and reported mistakes I fixed. Moreover I > >updated the French Manual with last changes. Here's the patch you can > >apply. > > Thanks. > > >Besides, I suggest you to publish online in html an update of manual, > >English and French, because releases are 2009, and now they're out of > >date. > > I keep the web pages in sync with the most recent production release. That > being said, 4.2 will be out in a week or two so those updates are about to be > made. > > I was about to contact you, actually, to bring the manual up-to-date for the > 4.2 release. I haven't done that yet because there's one section (key tables) > I > still need to update in English. I'll certainly be letting you know when > that's > done. > _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
