[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2010/04/23 at 08:12 +0200] >as you suggested I tested the behavior with and without speech. Unfortunately, >switching off the speech doesn't seem to stop the problem.
How did you turn off speech? Did you do it by telling brltty to use the "no" speech driver? >My notebook has a 2.1 Ghz CPU, so I can't fully understand why brltty shouldn't >have enough CPU time. Just to be sure, next time around when the problem occurs could you please do the uptime command and check what the load average is? >I tried also renice, which took also no effect. renice -20 ? >The testing of this behavior is also a bit tricky because it happens only from >time to time. >Have you any suggestions, Nothing that comes to mind immediately. >should I rebuild brltty from source? Yes, pelase, if you can. It's always possible there's an old problem which has been fixed for a while and that I've forgotten about. -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | 2011 May 21 is the Day of Judgement. EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | 2011 Oct 21 is the End of the World. http://FamilyRadio.com/ | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
