[quoted lines by Siju Samuel on 2013/09/26 at 12:06 -0500] >Yes. It is the XWindow driver simulator. I am pressing DOT1 and >DOT2 separately in sequence using mouse. Do there have any option to >press simultaneously.
That may not be possible. I'm not able to use that driver so I can't test it. >And in actual device how is it done. On a real device you just press all the dot keys together. One who types in braille is used to using several fingers at once. A sighted user who types with, say, just his two thumbs (as is commonly done on a mobile phone) might find this difficult to understand. >And is it possible do to in the simulator. I'm sure it could be made to work, but I don't think it can be done right now. >Another related question , we are going to get Freedom Scienific Focus 14 >for initial development. In the README ( for FreedomScientific Driver , >did not see Focus 14). So is it compatible with brltty. The Focus 14 works very well with brltty. -- Dave Mielke | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God. Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario | http://Mielke.cc/bible/ EMail: [email protected] | Canada K2A 1H7 | http://FamilyRadio.com/ _______________________________________________ This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list. To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected] For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
