Thanks very much for this. Right now I got Focus 14 Freedom Scientific. I
am in the process of  trying to use in Windows 7.
Thanks, Siju Samuel




On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Samuel Thibault <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Siju Samuel, le Thu 26 Sep 2013 12:06:09 -0500, a écrit :
> > Do there have any option to press simultaneously.
>
> No, I haven't implemented that.  I have however attached a patch which
> I use to add a few more buttons, notably a "€" button which presses
> DOT1+DOT5+DOT7+DOT8.  You will probably understand how that works, and
> add yourself other buttons.
>
> Samuel
>
> _______________________________________________
> This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
> To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
> For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty
>
_______________________________________________
This message was sent via the BRLTTY mailing list.
To post a message, send an e-mail to: [email protected]
For general information, go to: http://mielke.cc/mailman/listinfo/brltty

Reply via email to