Title: Share knowledge at  Buddhi Base

Messages In This Digest (3 Messages)

1.
Real Treasure ? From: muthu veerappan pr
2a.
Lunar Letter: On Top of the World From: Rob McBride
2b.
Lunar Letter: On Top of the World From: Rob McBride

Messages

1.

Real Treasure ?

Posted by: "muthu veerappan pr" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   muthu_manaparai

Mon Nov 6, 2006 8:15 am (PST)

The cheerful girl with bouncy golden curls was almost five. Waiting
with her mother at the checkout stand, she saw a circle of glistening
white pearls in a pink foil box. She asked her mother Oh please,
Mommy. Can I have them? Jenny loved her pearls. They made her feel
dressed up and grown up. She wore them everywhere - Sunday school,
kindergarten, even to bed. The only time she took them off was when
she went swimming or had a bubble bath. Mother said if they got wet,
they might turn her neck green.

Jenny had a very loving daddy and every night when she was ready for
bed, he would stop whatever he was doing and come upstairs to read her
a story. One night when he finished the story, he asked Jenny,
"Do you love me?" "Oh yes, Daddy. You know that I love you."
"Then give me your pearls." "Oh, Daddy, not my pearls. But you can
have Princess - the white horse fr om my collection. The one with the
pink tail. Remember, Daddy? The one you gave me. She's my favorite."
"That's okay, Honey. Daddy loves you. Good night." And he brushed her
cheek with a kiss.

About a week later, after the story time, Jenny's daddy asked again,
"Do you love me?" "Daddy, you know I love you." "Then give me your
pearls." "Oh Daddy, not my pearls. But you can have my baby doll. The
brand new one I got for my birthday. She is so beautiful and you can
have the yellow blanket that matches her sleeper." "That's okay. Sleep
well. God bless you, little one. Daddy loves you" And as always,
he brushed her cheek with a gentle kiss.

A few nights later when her daddy came in, Jenny was sitting on her
bed. As he came close, he noticed her chin was trembling and one
silent tear rolled down her cheek. "What is it, Jenny? What's the
matter?" Jenny didn't say anything but lifted her little hand up to
her daddy.
And when she opened it, there was her little pearl necklace.
With a little quiver, she finally ! said, "H ere, Daddy. It's for you."

With tears gathering in his own eyes, Jenny's kind daddy reached out
with one hand to take the dime-store necklace, and with the other hand
he reached into his pocket and pulled out a blue velvet case with a
strand of genuine pearls and gave them to Jenny. He had them all the
time. He was just waiting for her to give up the dime-store stuff so
he could give her genuine treasure.

So it is with our Heavenly Father. He is waiting for us to give up the
cheap things in our lives so that he can give us beautiful treasure.

Are you holding onto things that God wants you to let go of? Are you
holding onto harmful or unnecessary partners, relationships, habits
and activities, which you have come so attached to that it seems
impossible
to let go? Sometimes it is so hard to see what is in the other hand
but do believe this one thing...

God will never take away something without giving you something better
in return.

2a.

Lunar Letter: On Top of the World

Posted by: "Rob McBride" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   rhmtoo

Mon Nov 6, 2006 8:18 am (PST)

Lunar Letter

On Top of the World
www.inspire.com.ve/lunar/2006_11_full_version.htm

Each and every day we have a choice. We can climb up to the top of the world and look down, or go down to the dungeon and do the deed. Frequently, our job becomes nothing more than a bore, a chore with which to bide our time until the dawn of another day. We can bathe in fresh dew of a new day or dwell in the drear which seems always near.

News you can use ...

1) Have you wanted to attend one of my workshops?
Now is the time!
Special discount of 50% for Lunar Letter subscribers!
Our last open workshop for 2006 in Caracas:
Empower Excellence: Conquer Fear and Achieve Success.
November 17th and 18th in Caracas.
For additional information click:
http://www.inspire.com.ve/cursos.htm

2) My book, Un Don Especial will be published soon in Spanish by Jupiter Editorial.
The English version, A Special Gift will also be available within the next several weeks!

It is said, “Our attitude determines our altitude.” While an excellent attitude isn’t, by itself, enough to get what we want in life, it will help us to do everything better than we would do with a terrible attitude. Our current situation is a function of circumstance and decision. Even though our circumstance is often beyond our control, it is our decisions which drive our destiny and direction.

For some, economic activity is a function of direct thought; for others, it is a result of happenstance and fate. Regardless of our situation, we can decide to make the best of the cards we have been dealt. Each day brings forth a new opportunity to discard and draw or hold tight and wait. All too often we let chance determine our course as we hang on for the ride as best we can.

Even if we are currently engaged in an activity which isn’t our burning desire, we can choose to put our best foot forward and charge forth. Taking the first step is usually the most difficult. To gain momentum we must be willing to push beyond our comfort zone and reach beyond our grasp.

When we do more than we are paid to do, we will soon be paid more for what we do. It’s a law of physics. The only way to create new results is to take new action. Making the decision to create wealth, health and happiness here and now is a state of mind. We can decide daily to go down in the dungeon and do the deed or climb up on top of the world, look down and drive toward that which we most desire.

It's the Bounce that Counts!

© 2006 Rob McBride
All rights reserved
November

********************************
To see the full versions with images:

English: http://www.inspire.com.ve/lunar/2006_11_full_version.htm
Spanish: http://www.inspire.com.ve/espanol/luna/2006_11_version_completa.htm
Portuguese: http://www.inspire.com.ve/portugues/lua/2006_11_versao_completa.htm

Contact us to inspire, motivate and train your team,

Rob McBride
[EMAIL PROTECTED]com.ve
www.inspire.com.ve
Tel: + 58 212 985 7096
Cell: + 58 414 328 6411

[EMAIL PROTECTED]com.ve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]com.ve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]com.ve

We respect your privacy.
If you don't want to receive the Lunar Letter, please respond with the word, Remove.

2b.

Lunar Letter: On Top of the World

Posted by: "Rob McBride" [EMAIL PROTECTED]   rhmtoo

Mon Nov 6, 2006 8:45 pm (PST)

[...]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
New business?

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Mail

Get on board

You're invited to try

the all-new Mail Beta.

Y! Messenger

Instant hello

Chat in real-time

with your friends.

Need to Reply?

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuddhiBase
http://www.buddhibase.org

To subscribe, send an blank email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BuddhiBase Team (Muthu Veerappan, Mohamed Nisar & Vivekhanandam)