On Sat, 2026-10-03 at 17:28 +0100, Jessica Clarke wrote:
> Stop posting slop to the mailing list.

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. May I ask whether the concern is
specifically that this is an LLM-related project?

This is a large-scale project, and I will not be able to carry it
out alone — which is exactly why I am announcing it on the list.
>From the replies I have received so far, it does seem to interest
some people here.

I certainly do not mean to offend anyone. As I understand it,
GNU's position on the use of LLMs is quite clear, and I do not
see what I am doing wrong in posting these announcements. If I
have missed something, please point me to it.

If there is a more appropriate mailing list for this kind of
announcement, I would genuinely appreciate a pointer, as I do not
know of one myself.

Best regards,

Claire Ivanenka
[email protected]
GNU AI — https://gnu-ai.org

Reply via email to