Le 15/10/2016 à 16:19, Federico Bruni a écrit :


If you don't mind, and as I'm about to merge
master->translation->staging, I'll take care of it.
I'll also take care of the Japanese and French versions as Federico
mentioned on the translation list.

Ok, go ahead.
Don't forget what Masamichi pointed out (in the translation mailing
list): 'make doc' (and 'make website', I guess) adds .it/.fr/.ja/etc to
the relative links of translated manuals. So the recommendation to
translators should be to keep the URL as is and change only the anchor
(after checking the anchor name created by texinfo in the localized HTML
manual).

I didn't have the time to test it yet, but I trust Masamichi.


He is right: the LL part of the URL is inserted during the build process.

Nevertheless, when I replace
  @uref{examples.html#g_t_53e4_697d, 古楽}
with
  @uref{examples.html#Gu-Le-, 古楽}
as mentioned in out-www/web/
  <div class="column-center-middle-color2"><a name="Gu-Le-"></a>
  <h3 class="subheading">古楽</h3>
I still only reach the top of examples.ja.html.

The only one that works is Schenker graphs (the only "non encoded" anchor).

Results are pushed and merged with staging now.


BTW, I won't be reachable tomorrow, my mom's 84th!

Cheers,
Jean-Charles


_______________________________________________
bug-lilypond mailing list
bug-lilypond@gnu.org
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/bug-lilypond

Reply via email to