Yes I agree.I left first colony in 1990 and moved out into the country so I
could put up antennas.To show how bad the H.O.A had become while in first
colony I asked permission to paint the outside of my home the exact same
color.The work could not be done until the H.O.A approved the color.73s de
AA5OA.No tv antennas allowed either.