There are links on Drudge’s site. The reports indicate that we’re on DEFCON 3.
For those of you not familiar with this term, it means Defense Condition 3.
This means that our strategic forces are prepared to launch aircraft in 15
minutes. We’ve been at DEFCON 5 (lowest level) for most of my lifetime. Our
highest alert was DEFCON 2 during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Meanwhile, the word is that the CIA is going/is mounting a cyber attack on
Russia in retaliation for Wikileaks.

We keep blaming the Russians.

I don’t have faith in our current leadership to stop this before it goes out of

Pray for peace and warn everyone you know. <>

Bill Crowell, N4HPG
Pearland, TX <>
“The SlipStream isn’t the best way to travel faster than the speed of light,
it’s just the only way.” - Dylan Hunt