From: BVARC [] On Behalf Of Gmail via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:42 AM
Cc: Gmail <>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] DEFCON 3!

Ham radio survived the carnage of Y2k, I am sure it will survive this.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 14, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Rick Hiller via BVARC <
<> > wrote:

Ok, I'm where in this e-mail or in the DR's report is there any
mention of Ham Radio.

I thought that is what this reflector is all about.   BVARC and Amateur Radio.

I was, however, thankfully, alerted that the CIA has been outsourcing its'
e-mail IT server support to the same cats that did HRC's.  I appreciate the
DR's 'ears up' reporting for that tidbit.

If the CIA is truly mounting a counter cyber insurgence, I am glad they are
informing the Amateur Radio community before hand.   Their secret is safe with
us....wink wink.

Signed.... "a concerned Ham"

On Oct 14, 2016, at 6:45 PM, Bill Crowell, N4HPG via BVARC <