I use LMR400 Ultraflex for all permanent installs (i.e., not "portable").  My
rationale is, it's a capital expenditure that you only shell out for once, it's
not THAT much more than cheaper options, and I can always repurpose it for just
about any other application (V/U, e.g.) down the road.

I also don't run an amp, so every watt I can get to the antenna is precious to
me.

(Of course, getting those watts out of the antenna, and into the ionosphere is
another story!)

73,
KF5YHP

Sent from my iPhone