I would not use 8X for any feedline..not bad for a double bazooka antenna
though lol

I prefer Heliax myself...the superflex type is great for a lot of
things..and can bend a lot better than regular Heliax...with better loss
than LMR and no shield movement noise ..which really is a pain in
duplex/rptr use

Chris
WB5ITT