Techs still have ALL of 6m & a narrow segment of 10m to hone their skills.

The problems I see, is LAX ENFORCEMENT caused by federal budget cuts at regulatory agencies such as the FCC.

That's how CB got so bad, they dropped the licensing requirement, stopped enforcement & net result, is you have CB'rs who don't know any better.

Not that there are a fair share of Generals and EXTRA'S that run off at the mouth with little regard of the rules.

73

Howard Bingham

KE5APJ