What bogs down the QSO rate is managing the pile-up, in trying to pick out
calls (or pieces of calls). This is not at all apparent on the video.Learn to
work split (w/ two VFO's or RIT), listening "up" on a frequency different from
your transmitting frequency....
73MarkK5MGJ
    On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎27‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎32‎:‎49‎ ‎AM‎ ‎CDT, Allen Brier