Rob, to be clear, the FCC doesn't offer testing.  The VE's which are usually part of a local club do the testing. Right now most testing sessions are cancelled or about to be cancelled.

John, if you know the material, you won't have any problems passing the test after the pool change. The subject matter doesn't change, just the wording of the questions change

.--jv