Moring yall.
lets say I wanted to talk to a specific country.  what might I customise to
make it more likely.
lets say houston to australia.  would there be better frequencies within a
band to try?  what might I look up?  how to speak ozzi? I have seen my wspr
path get there on 10w and I have seen the propagation charts that let me
know that sunset is the best time. do I need a directional antenna?   I
assume there are many basic factors for any radio transmission to be
successful but what are the specific ones if I only wish to contact AUS?
Vx#

Marc.