Mark you might try this for targeted DX...
LPH-24 HF Medium/Long Range RLPA 4-30 MHz 13 dBi - Antenna Products

|  |  |

|  |
LPH-24 HF Medium/Long Range RLPA 4-30 MHz 13 dBi - Antenna Products

Frequency Range: 4-30 MHz Gain: 13 dBi VSWR: 2:1 Max Polarization: Horizontal
Size: 87' H (maximum) Military Nom...

The LPH-24 would be your best bet. Here is the spec sheet.
https://antennas.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/LPH-30-24-SpecSheet.pdf
 If you want to talk another direction besides Australia, you can always rotate
it.

Hope this helps.
MikeN5VCX

    On Tuesday, April 11, 2023 at 10:59:51 AM CDT, Rick Hiller via BVARC