20 meters.  Phone.   Long path about 50 degrees azimuth.  Our 2:30 to 4:30
afternoon.
Dipole - horizontal - about 35’ high in the clear. broadside to the stated
azimuth.   You’ll hear east coast stateside stns too, probably with gain
antennas facing toward 50 degrees, depending, running power.
GL.  W5RH

Sent from my i-Thingamajig