I have the MP version and love it. I made many DX contacts with it. I have had
it in a couple different configurations. When I was able to string it out
straight I had no problems with it getting out on 10-80m running 100w on my
FT991a. The squirrels recently sent it to the ground for me so I am now looking
into another location to put it back on the air as my main antenna.

73 de
Sean - N5LNK