Just to get my two cents on Richard’s email Richard is right there’s a lot of
people that got a lot of hurt feelings in this club and ideas if they think
should be seen but if everybody just gets mad and bitches and complains that
nothing gets done so we need to find some sort of compromise to where everybody
can come together and work together because there’s plenty enough talent in
this club that we could do amazing things if we all just work together
Sent from my iPhone