From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> on behalf of AOL/ CompuServe Mail via
BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 4:25 PM
To: bvarc@bvarc.org <bvarc@bvarc.org>; bvarc@bvarc.org <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: AOL/ CompuServe Mail <gmuller...@aol.com>; m733sha...@gmail.com
<m733sha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] the phase out of landline phone service

To all

 I have a land line and need to keep it since I have a captel phone for hard of
hearing

In a message dated 2/8/2024 2:38:27 PM Central Standard Time, bvarc@bvarc.org
writes:

Yeah, Iā€™ve had a landline for years and I donā€™t plan on getting rid of it
anytime soon but unfortunately they decide to pull it. Theyā€™re gonna pull it.
Sent from my iPhone