I'm not answering what you asked, but for a new 2nd story install  I will
suggest you put a good deep copper ground rod in the ground directly below
the shack window and run a good copper conductor, I think wide flat
copper braided is best (? is that still the consensus?), and ground all
chassis to that ground.  Being up on the second story can present
RF-in-the-shack problems if you don't have a very good low inductance path
to ground.
ROD / W5IE

Rod Neumann (832)444-0192
ALLogic Inc. / AdorStore