That has been the policy of the past 18 GHHF’s at the FBCF.
Ten bucks on line, saves you a fiver.
RH
Sent from my i-Thingamajig

On Feb 28, 2024, at 12:54 AM, rodney martinez via BVARC <bvarc@bvarc.org> wrote:

Mike,

Any of us volunteering our time should not be required to buy entrance to Hamfest.  I planned to do VE testing Saturday.  Now I hear I have to also pay to walk the tables after driving all the way out there to volunteer our time?  Thats messed up Buddy.  And you know it is.  And my complaint applies to ANY operators volunteering their time.  Even setting up tables, Sir

Rod Martinez
NK5Q

On Sun, Feb 25, 2024 at 10:25, Mike Hardwick via BVARC