BVARC does not want to be put into a position of judging how much volunteer
time is required to get free admission:  Is it 15 minutes; 2 hours; 8 hours; a
5 day work week; longer?  BVARC does not "pay" members to provide their time to
help BVARC.  It is a "volunteer" organization.  Furthermore, most of those who
help drive out there anyway to attend the Hamfest.  Additionally, do you expect
members to be paid to operate?
Go figure!
IZO

    On Wednesday, February 28, 2024 at 07:50:36 AM CST, Rick Hiller via BVARC