Hi,

I have cactus 1.8 and Jboss 4.2 installed. I am tryong to get cactus working
but if I use the jboss4x nested element within containerset, it gives me an
error saying that jboss4x is not supported for ContainerSet. Just to check,
I tried jboss3x but I get the same error for that as well.

Was inidividual containerset element support removed in favor of cargo in
cactus 1.8?

I do not want to use, cargo because I need to start my server separately and
then use cactus to run my tests in a different shell.

Also when I try to use cargo to start my server and run the tests on it, I
get a "Port already in use error" even though I have nothing running on that
port (I checked). When cargo is trying to start up my server when I check
that port, the only output I see is this:

java    1847 nxxx  263u  IPv6 0xb484d90      0t0  TCP
[::127.0.0.1]:53442->[::127.0.0.1]:sunproxyadmin (ESTABLISHED)
java    1847 nxxx  265u  IPv6 0x5b26984      0t0  TCP
[::127.0.0.1]:53443->[::127.0.0.1]:sunproxyadmin (ESTABLISHED)
java    1850 nxxx   13u  IPv6 0x5b26be8      0t0  TCP
[::127.0.0.1]:sunproxyadmin (LISTEN)

Right before cargo starts up, there is nothing on that port. If it makes any
difference I am using port 8081 for my jboss server.
If I get rid of this error, I might be able to use cargo.

Any suggestions on why I am seeing this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
N.