Hi Naha,

first you need to use the jboss42x nested element for Cargo to work.
This is clearly defined in the Cargo documentation:
http://cargo.codehaus.org/JBoss+4.2.x

Before you paste your configuration (the Ant scripts or the Maven poms)
I am unable to locate the problem any further.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.
| Author @ Manning Publications.
| Senior Sofware Engineer @ Unic
| BGJUG-Bulgarian Java User Group Leader.
| Apache Jakarta PMC member.
| Jakarta Cactus Lead Developer.
| Blogger: http://weblogs.java.net/blog/paranoiabla/
Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611