On 12/10/16 11:21, Dave Taht wrote:
I still defend the idea of the diffserv "squash" option cake once had.
It was essentially RFC compliant, simple to use, and because iptables
was too late on inbound, needed, no matter the layer violation.

Yeah I liked it too, so much I even thought about having a wash value per tin....which is a bit mad. It wouldn't be that hard to revert the commit though and bring it up to date with the latest triple-isolate related tweaks should someone need it and be able to compile a bit of code.

cough cough cough, nothing to see here

https://github.com/kdarbyshirebryant/sch_cake/tree/squashwash
https://github.com/kdarbyshirebryant/tc-adv/tree/squashwash

nothing at all.  Move along.  Oooh look squirrels!

KDB