Yes, I do, and I am happy to share it! Larry published his in "Give & Take". In his printed version, the axes are rotated so that the dance moves appear in the first column on the left. In the blank version (attached), you can set it up in whatever way that seems helpful. The second grid has some dance moves added in, but along the top of the grid. I am attaching the 2 pdf's, which I shared at a workshop at RPDLW a few years back. The Caller's Companion "Program Matrix" function is based on this type grid.

We should all thank Larry for having shared this method of organizing with us. I hope you find it helpful!
warmly, Linda