Hi California Bay Area Callers,

       My wife Liz and I are coming to San Francisco from 16 March till 3 April.
We're looking forward to catching some contra dances while we are there!
And I'd like to meet those of you in the area that now I only know from
this list.

We'll be staying very near Broderick and Turk streets, so really close to the
dances at St. Paul's Presbyterian Church. We are coming for our son's wedding
on the 19th, and will be involved in family activities around that time, but may
 be able to fit in the dances there on the 17th and 21st.

I've found many dances in the bay area, SF, Sacramento, Hayward, Berkeley,
Palo Alto.  After the 26th most of the family will have gone back (to Osaka
 and Barcelona),  and we will have more free time and probably move to Palo
Alto.
There do not seem to be any dances from 26 to 30 March, but we will
definitely make the dances in Palo Alto on 31 March and 2 April.

Hoping to meet some of you soon. Please send me any contact details off list.

Cheers, Bill