The two-hand turn can be counterclockwise, between the two gents.  Or it
can be done with the partner, on the side, and then start the hey with
partners passing right shoulders before the gents pass left in the middle.

The reason for this change is that the timing in the dance is not square
otherwise.  The poussette starts at the beginning of the A2, and takes 8
beats, but goes into a 3/4 hey, which takes 12ish beats.  The dancers often
try to rush the hey because it feels wrong starting a swing 4 beats into
the B1.  I've danced the dance several times where people try to rush the
hey so that they can start the swing right at the beginning of the B1, and
that really ruins the relaxed feel of it.  So adding a two-hand turn can
fix that issue, and push the swing back so it starts halfway through the
phrase and is for 8 counts instead of 12.

-Dave