replying off list 'cause I can't get to there from here (work) sorry,

addicted yes, I am.  I have bilateral hip replacements and even when I
could not walk (pre-surgery) I could dance.  the music and the rhythm of
the dance(walk) made it possible for me to move and exercise.  It also
gives me the same "runner's high" that I got when I used to jog (years
ago).  I've been one of the key coordinators for our local dance for over
10 years, just so I can be sure it will be here while I still need to
dance.  Selfish I know, but what better motivator?  I agree with another
post that says, smiling.  I've rarely met anyone in the line that is not
smiling.  I smile whilst dancing as well.

I also like the rhythm of the music and the moves, esp. the balance.  The
cadence of the steps and the notes matching appeals to my sense of order.
I am also a fan of flourishes, as long as they are consensual and ON TIME.
I'm a bit of a dance snob about that.

good luck with your event and all.

Mary Collins
QCCD.org