On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:51:14 -0500, Luke Donforth via Callers wrote:
> Thank you for the shout out to Entangled in Monte Carlo :-)

Luke -

I'm not likely to call contras with swing dance moves, but I noticed that in
typical Becket fashion yours finishes with a partner
swing.  It then starts again with "Long lines yearn forward on the left
diagonal, then Gents take new neighbor home and swing".

Surely this is a "Give and take", which works better if you keep your arm round
your partner when going forward on the left
diagonal rather than joining hands in long lines.  That's how Larry Jennings
defined the figure, though many callers don't seem to
know that.

Colin Hume

Email co...@colinhume.com      Web site http://colinhume.com