This seems to me to be a lot of effort with very little benefit.  There are
thousands of dances and each caller has their own approach to programming.  It
is rare for a dance to be called two nights in a row.  When I do see that
happening I often ask other dancers around me if they remember it - and no one
ever has.
How would the next caller get access to this info? The logistics would seem
difficult and unnecessary.
I do not even keep track of what dances I have called.  I start off fresh when
planning a program.  If I called somewhere and they ask me back next year - no
one will notice if a couple dances are the same. It probably means they were
really good ones.

I agree that a different band, etc can make the same dance feel very different
and that a lot of dances are very similar.  It bothers me more when a caller
programs an evening with several dances that all feel the same.
Mac McKeeverSt Louis

    On Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 8:22:25 PM CST, Winston, Alan P. via Callers