Hi friends,

After years of calling at most venues without a caller's monitor, and finding
life much easier at the occasional venues that did provide a caller's monitor,
I finally sprung for my own monitor. Recalling a recommendation some time ago
either on this list or one of the others, I bought a Roland Cube Monitor
(CM-30). But having read through the manual and looked over the unit itself, I
realized I don't know what to do with it to put it to use in this context. I
consulted with the sound person for my next upcoming gig, but that sound person
(whom I do appreciate for many reasons)  has limited sound skills and also
wasn't sure.

Those of you who know more than me on this subject: Is there straightforward
guidance that would help me use this unit as a caller's monitor? Or, did I buy
the wrong unit for this function despite having good intentions?

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy Korr

Rancho Cucamonga, CA