What would you call a circulate like this?  Would it be a partial
circulate?  Or, in the interest of not adding any more terminology, since
only half of the people are going to end up in a wave after each one, would
it be better to just say "ladies take 4 steps forward to a long wave of
ladies, gents face in", etc?

*A1*    Balance Wave
        Circulate (Gents Loop, ladies take 4 steps forward) to a long wave
of ladies
         Balance Wave of Ladies
         Circulate (ladies walk forward and face in, gents take 4 steps
forward) to a long wave of gents

*A2*    Balance Wave of Gents
              Gents step forward – N Sw
Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC
List Name:  Callers mailing list
List Address:  Callers@lists.sharedweight.net
Archives:  https://www.mail-archive.com/callers@lists.sharedweight.net/

Reply via email to