On 1/13/2017 1:50 PM, Mike Whelan wrote:

Sakid,

Thank you for the update. It certainly makes me feel comfortable with Cambium that the Director of Engineering monitors the WISPA Cambium-Users list and updates us all on important items like this. Most of us WISP operators have had the experience of reporting a problem to other equipment manufacturers and never hear anything in response. And if by some change there is a response, in many cases it’s a sales or marketing person trying to calm the storm.

Thank you and thanks to Cambium for the interactivity on this list and for your support overall.

Mike Whelan

Cambium has consistently been great for us, and the level of support they provide is one of the key things that factored in to our decision to go all-in with ePMP.

When we first deployed ePMP, we had a problem with TCP microbursting; it was our first ePMP deployment so we thought it was a problem with ePMP.

Cambium's engineering staff identified the issue, and even continued to help me once we identified that it was not an ePMP problem - many vendors would have washed their hands after "not our problem".

I've been working with their people on the SNMP issue, and they've been staying on it!

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
addressees hereof. This message and any attachments may contain information
that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited
from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise
using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please
promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message
from your system.