WHAT'S WRONG WHEN OR IF Kem Sokha’s brother returns to the CPP fold ?
WHO ARE WE GOING TO BLAME ?
MR. KEM SOKHA OR HIS BROTHER ?

READ THIS :
Jan. 3, 1988 Prince Sihanouk, in Paris, said he would meet with PM Hun Sen this
month in France, not in Pyongyang as previously announced, citing the request
by French PM Jacques Chirac for him (Prince Sihanouk) to remain in France until
the end of the month. (FAB #27)

CAMBODIA REMAINS OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM AGAINST 10 UN RESOLUTIONS CALLING VIETNAM
TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA , NOT RESPECTED since 1979-2008 .

NOBODY SAYS A WORD ?
HERE THE CALL BY THE US PRESIDENT TO VIETNAM TO RESTORE INDEPENDENCE OF
CAMBODIA AND RESPECT THE UN CHARTER .

THE FACTS ARE:
10 UN RESOLUTIONS, (1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM
TO CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY
ARE NOT RESPECTED.
America calls Vietnam to restore Cambodia Independence .President Reagan's
address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General Assembly in New York,
New York . September 26, 1988. "Mr. Secretary-General, there are new hopes for
Cambodia, a nation whose freedom and independence we seek just as avidly as we
sought the freedom and independence of Afghanistan. We urge the rapid removal
of all Vietnamese troops ...."

MUST WE BLAME MR Kem Sokhon ?
AND WE ARE COWARD NOT TO BLAME KING SIHANOUK AND KING SIHAMONI WHO ARE PARTNERS
IN CRIMES WITH CPP/HUN SEN REGIME IN VIOLATION OF THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS ?

ARE WE COWARD NOT TO READ AND EXPOSE THE CRIMES OF THE CPP/HUN SEN REGIME AND
THE BETRAYAL OF NORODOM SIHANOUK /NORODOM SIHAMONI AS COLLABORATORS OF THE
KHMER ENEMIES ?

COME ON USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

HISTORY IN BRIEF :  COMMUNISM IS A DISEASE, SINS, EVIL THING ,
SLAVERY,THIEVERY, DEATH
Comarade  Sihanouk AND HIS COMMUNIST WIFE MONIQUE  at KM 525  with comarade
Khieu Samphan...Huy Nim .....HAPPY TO BECOME A CHINESE COMMUNIST AGENTS

Samdech Head of State Norodom Sihanouk visits Cambodian Liberated Zone: on
Stung Treng-Phnom Penh Highway, Samdech Norodom Sihanouk, Princess Monique
Sihanouk, Deputy-Prime Minister Khieu Sam Phan, and Mr. Hu Nim stop at a
milestone. The inscription in the Cambodian Language says Phnom Penh 525 km.
(Photo: Virtual Vietnam Archive)

Jan. 11, 1979 The UN Security Council agreed, over the objections of the Soviet
Union and Czechoslovakia, to let Prince Norodom Sihanouk present a demand for
the withdrawal of Vietnamese forces from Cambodia.
Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.
THE GREATEST BETRAYAL OF THE KHMER KING TO HIS COUNTRY AND PEOPLE AFTER HE
BECAME THE  COMMUNIST AGENT .

Jan. 2, 1988 PRK PM Hun Sen telegram to Prince Sihanouk in Paris “…I have the
honor to acknowledge receipt of Samdech’s telegram dated December 30th 1987….I
am ready to pay a visit to Samdech and to pursue our dialogue in France before
Samdech’s departure.”  Prince Sihanouk replied to the Premier’s telegram
“….your telegram dated January 2nd 1988, I have the honor to let you know that
I will received you in France for a second round of talks on Cambodia on a date
that you would like to choose.” (FAB #27)
Jan. 3, 1988 Prince Sihanouk, in Paris, said he would meet with PM Hun Sen this
month in France, not in Pyongyang as previously announced, citing the request
by French PM Jacques Chirac for him (Prince Sihanouk) to remain in France until
the end of the month. (FAB #27)
I WOULD NOT BLAME MR.SOKHA BROTHER ON THIS ,BECAUSE KING SIHAMONI REMAINS THE
KING OF THIEVES, OF YUON, AND PARTNER IN CRIMES WITH THE VIETNAMESE INVADERS OF
HIS COUNTRY AGAINST THE UN CHARTER .

BURY