I have an "Army Issue Aerisl Film Processor" of that
type that's been mentioned recently. I haven't used it
yet, but the motor works. I've tried it with a dummy
roll on it and it just goes back and forth. Do you, or
anybody, know what the development time should as
compared to regular reel loaded development?

Andy