<<<Do you, or anybody, know what the development time should as
compared to regular reel loaded development?>>>

>From what my very eroded memory tells me, we used a home-brewed version
of DK-50 (we could order GI raw chemicals but not prepared DK-50 mix and
had to go by the Mallinkrodt Handbook), diluted to about 75% of normal
strength and developed for a few minutes longer than the Handbook
recommendation for tray development. The negatives were meant to be
fairly punchy.
        Of course, since these films were shot from cameras mounted on B-47s
all flying the same practice missions over Matagorda Island off the
Texas Gulf Coast at pretty much the same altitude all the time, the
interpreters knew what to look for to score a mission.
                        bye, sid.