Andy --
I have Vols. 1 & 2 of the Navy Training Manual for Photography printed in
1951.  Vol. 2 has about 15 pages devoted to developing and drying aerial film
using the Smith Developing Outfit, and has tables for development time using
various films.  It also has photos of the apparatus.  There are 3 sizes of
the Smith outfits for roll film:  5 1/4" X 25', 7" X 75', and 9 1/2" X 200'.

If you don't have access to that manual and would like to see the outfit, I
can scan the pages and e-mail them to you, or to anyone else interested in it
(We need buyers for the 5" Forte film!).  I won't be able to do this until
next week, but let me know off list if you want these pages.

Marty Magid