Hi Matt,
  Why not take the easy route and buy a Graflarger back from eBay (or
elsewhere if you can find one)?  As you probably know, this consists of an
Aristo grid-type fluorescent light source with power supply, mounted in a
package together with opal diffuser ready to screw (or Graflok) onto the
back of your Speed Graphic.  They usually come with a 4X5 negative carrier,
and other sizes were sometimes available.  There was a copy stand available
as part of the package, but other copy stands are usable, or you could make
your own. RKS