I have long suspected that a fairly simple internal modification to the
Graflex FP shutter might make the "O" (i.e., full-negative-size) slit run
past the film without stopping as it now does.  Then you could just add a
flash contact that closes as the slit is aligned with the negative, giving X
synchronization for electronic flash.  But I have never had one of these
shutters apart, and have never had a repair manual that would show how the T
functioning could be selectively defeated when you wanted to take a flash
picture, and restored when you just wanted to use a front shutter.  RKS