Hi Z,

On May 25, 2008, at 5:47 AM, zimbatm wrote:

I haven't touched camping.rb at all, do we really need to prove that it's a micro-framework? It just makes development/releasing harder. Let's just forget about the abridged version and rename camping-unabridged.rb to camping.rb!

This is not that hard to do. Maybe I should add some shortening tricks document.
I propose platterizing to be done only before release.

The short version should live in the camping-mural.rb file, like the
long version lives in camping-unabridged.rb . `rake release` and `rake
devel` symlink or symlink those files to camping.rb. This should avoid
having to move things around constantly.

I think that's a great suggestion!

-- Ernie P.