How is camping.rb created from camping-unabridged.rb?  By hand?  If that's
the case, you can't expect the compressed camping.rb to be maintained once
more than _why and zimbatm start wanting to contribute, you know?  If it can
be done by script, then by all means let's do that and include that script
in the repository.

-- Eric