Thanks for bringing this up again! I've pushed out what I have so far,
but not your latest suggestions (you had some more in an earlier mail,
right?)

If you have a Github account I can give you (and anyone else who wants
to contribute) push-access. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll
try to fix it as soon as possible.

//Magnus Holm