Magnus - I did make some earlier suggestions/edits and would be happy to implement them. I'm a sad and rather newbie (still working through the O'Reilly Git book) GitHub lurker (with no repos yet: http:// github.com/DaveEveritt) so let me know when you're ready and I'll start work - Dave E.

Thanks for bringing this up again! I've pushed out what I have so far, but not your latest suggestions (you had some more in an earlier mail, right?)

If you have a Github account I can give you (and anyone else who wants to contribute) push-access. I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

//Magnus Holm