The camping website (new one) includes a link to a not-existant wiki page
called 'Philosophy', which was inherited from Judofyr's version. I keep meaning
to create this article, but I'm increasingly wondering...

What do we all feel is Camping's philosophy?

My take: Camping is all about hacking and exploring and having fun, and
certainly isn't serious business. I think it's also for newbies, including
kids, because that's what nearly all of _why's projects were for.

But that's very past tense. I'm not sure anymore. What do you all see camping
as being? What's it's purpose for you?

—
Jenna